Saturday, April 26, 2008

April Fools x2




So, Mother Nature has decided to mess with us again. Last week we got all relaxed, temperatures were actually into the 50's. Whoa... no more jackets required!! Take off the snow tires, looks like Spring has arrived.


Boy, were we wrong!!


Yesterday, it began to rain. So, when Kayla and I left for work, she had on a rain jacket. 30 minutes later when I arrived at work, it was already snowing. When I left work at 5pm, there was already a foot of snow. By this morining, over 2 feet of snow! GIVE ME A BREAK!!


We could use a little global warming about now.

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Chest high snow is not a funny thing at all! I saw on the news a senator suggested that someone sue Gore about the whole global warming thing so we would stop hearing about all this rubbish that really is not happening! We have finally been in the 50's this week. But just like you, I know not to get my hopes up too high. The snow will return and I will get sad again! Tessa started pre-school this week! Boy have our lives changed since it starts at 8:30 and is on 12th street in Ogden. Needless to say but we have been extra tired! I hope this snow melts as fast as it came! Cute pictures if nothing else!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

Actually we did have snow flurries on Thursday, just nothing stuck!

Kristie said...

Dude that sure sucks! It looks like Kayla really didnt mind it though. You should come and visit me, thats what everyone else does when they are sick of the snow. Then you can see the house we are buying.