Thursday, January 15, 2009

WAAH!!!

In my last post, I blathered on about how cold it was. Well, I want it back!! It's been right around 40 degrees the last couple of days. That's over a 60 degree change in temps. Because it is so warm, it's like an ice skating rink. School has been closed for 2 days now. And if school is closed, so is day care. Kayla and I sit and look at all the cars sliding along the street.
Thank goodness we are going to Florida next week, or I wouldn't make it.
(You will notice there are not pictures this time, it's just too ugly!)

2 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Poor Denise - don't worry, just change your tickets to my name and I will go to Florida for you! Don't be sad, I will make that sacrifice for you! Sisters do things like that for each other. You can say that it is too cold in Alaska and that is why you are sad, but I know you just don't want to leave and that is why you are really sad. I will help! I give!

Lisa said...

Hey now once again we are at the same temp. I like Jenny would love to take the Forida ticket off of your hands! Ok it would be more work for me than it would be worth trying to find a place for all my kids to go, it is still a nice thought though. Soak up some of that sun for me too!